How To Prevent Anaphylactic Shock In Dogs

Anaphylactic shock is a severe hypersensitivity or allergic reaction to an allergen. This type of reaction can be life threatening if not treated immediately. Knowing how to recognize the signs of anaphylaxis could save your dog's life. Anaphylact shock can occur when a dog is severely allergic to an anergen or antigen. The most common allergens are insects, fire ants, and bee stings. Vaccines have different ingredients in them that may cause anaphyaxis in dogs. Immediate veterinary treatment of an allergic reaction is needed to prevent serious complications. Treatment often involves fluid therapy to address poor circulation and dehydration from vomiting and diarrhea. Additional treatments are often administered to address nausea and other symptoms that may develop. How to Prevent Anaphyactic Shock in Dogs. . . .

Tags: Dogs/ Dogs And Dogs/ Dog Care/ Anaphylactic Shock/

Last Update